TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Following terms and conditions must be met by the customer. You are requested to please read the following terms and conditions before placing yourorder. The placement of your order will confirm that you abide by the company’s terms and condition policy.
- Measurement Specifications
Any guideline available on the company’s website is for guidance purpose only. The company will not be responsible for any errors made by you in your order specification. No change in order specification will be entertained after the submission of the order.
- Cancellation of the order
The order is made according to your specifications and comes under the title of bespoke goods, therefore, it is not liable to any cancelation or refund rights.
- Property Rights
Any patent, copy rights, trademarks, trade names, domain names, rights in get-up, rights in goodwill or to sue for passing off, rights in designs, data base rights, topography rights , moral rights, rights in confidential information and any other intellectual property rights or industrial property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including without limitation all applications for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world.
- All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Products ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the items are available from stock or to cancel your order.
- Any Orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the Products from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time.
- When you place an Order to purchase a Product from 123Door, we will send you a message confirming receipt of your Order and containing the details of your Order (the “Order Confirmation”). The Order Confirmation is acknowledgement that we have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the Product(s) ordered. We only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a Product ordered by you, when we: (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the Product(s) to you and send an e-mail confirming to you that we’ve dispatched the Product(s) to you (the “Dispatch Confirmation”). If your Order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation for each package, and each Dispatch Confirmation and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between you and us for the Product(s) specified in that Dispatch Confirmation.
- You must be over 18 to place an Order through the Website.
- If you are not placing an Order as a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you place an Order for.
- The Company will not be liable for any delay beyond its control and the customer shall have no claim or recourse against the company in unavoidable circumstances, i.e. sickness, transportation problems, weather, delay due to building regulations or planning applications, schedule changes due to such prior delays, or rejection of products due to our quality control.
- The date of delivery and performance specified by the Supplier is an estimate only. Time for delivery and performance shall not be of the essence of the contract and the Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods and/or performance of the Services.
Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We cannot guarantee that parts replaced under warranty will be an exact match, for example where there has been a change to specification by Suppliers, products have been upgraded or parts are no longer readily obtainable.
The Company warrants that
- On delivery the Goods will be of satisfactory quality and in accordance with its specification and be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship
- It shall provide any services relating to the provision of the Goods using reasonable skill and care.
- The company will undertake the supply and installation of faulty parts (initially installed by test valley windows), adjustments to locks and hinges (to maintain product’s functionality) for the period specified (depending on the product chosen) and subject to the terms and conditions. This warranty does not extend outside the Northern Ireland.
- This warranty is subject to correct and adequate product maintenance being undertaken. A Product Maintenance Guide will be issued upon completion of installation and is also available on request. All warranty work must be undertaken by the Company. Failure to carry out these terms will render the warranty null and void.
- The warranty will commence from the date of installation. However, any liability of the Company under warranty will not arise unless and until the entire contractual price has been paid, however customers may be able to seek redress.
- Warranty Exclusions
- Breakage of glass after installation.
- Minor imperfections within the glass.
- Damage or faults due to accidents, misuse, neglect or attempted forced entry.
- Premature failure of materials due to the purchaser failing to carry out adequate product maintenance.
- The removal and/or repositioning of the installation of part of the installation, if carried out by persons other than authorized 123Door personnel.
- Leakage around products when it is found that (i) guttering or down pipes is blocked (ii) flooding (iii) hosepipes or pressure washers have been used on or around products (iv) faulty plumbing (v) the door lock is not fully engaged (vi) Any other building fault that may have an influence.
- Scratches and marks due to general wear and tear.
- Delay or failure to perform
In addition to conditions previously stated neither party to the Contract shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.