Taking care of your door
Our doors are low maintenance. You only need to do a few simple tasks to keep your door in a tip top condition. As its owner it is your responsibility to keep your door in a clean and good state.
- Use mild soap and water to wash your door and door frame.
- Make sure that you properly lock your door. One big reason for the door warping or catching is the improper locking of the door.
- Avoid using bleach or other harsh chemicals on your door as they will damage the color of your door.
- Do not use wire brushes to keep your door clean.
- Make sure to oil the locking mechanisms of your door twice in a year. This will keep the locks in a good position and will prevent rusting or corrosion of the mechanical parts.
- Use a linen cloth to clean your door.
- Thermal and seasonal movement of the door is a natural phenomenon and should not be confused with installation error.
- If using a specific cleaner make sure that it does not damage the surface of the door.